Day Camp Packing List
What to Pack
Please mark your camper’s name on everything!
- Change of clothes: shirt, shorts, socks and underwear
- Bathing suit (2) (one-piece or tankinis only)
- Towels (3)
- Sunscreen (additionally, please apply sunscreen each morning before your camper arrives at Camp. Staff will continue to apply throughout the day!)
- White t-shirts (3) for arts & crafts projects
- Beach shoes
- Re-usable water bottle
- Rest time/nap stuff: i.e. blanket, pillow and stuffed animal (Lodge 20 only)
While we don’t have a uniform here at Camp, feel free to visit our online Camp W*K Store to pick up some fun logowear!
What to Leave at Home
Camp is a place for children to have fun and to learn respect for other members of our community, as well as their property.
Camp W*K will not be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items. Some accidental damage is inevitable. We strongly urge campers not to bring objects of significant or irreplaceable value.
Leave these things at home:
- Gameboys, PSPs, and/or Nintendo DS devices
- Cell phones (even with SIM card removed)
- iPod Touch and iPad
- Apple watch or other ‘smart’ watch
- Kindle Fire or Nook e-Reader
- Surface Tablet
- Computers – laptops or desktop
- DVD players
- Water guns
- Pornography of any kind
- Vaping devices
- Illegal drugs
- Lighters or matches
- Pocket knives
- Chewing gum
Over the past few years we have tried to create an acceptable place for chewing gum to exist at Camp. Despite our efforts, we continue to find gum on camp buildings, beds and cubbies, other people’s clothes, shoes, and even on the Camp Dogs! For these reasons, gum chewing at Camp is not allowed at any time.